我爱古诗词 > 文学体裁 > 情诗 >

中英情诗欣赏

时间: 超财2 情诗

  中英情诗欣赏篇1:《见与不见》See or not

  你见,或者不见我

  Whether you meet me or not

  我就在那里

  I will be there

  不悲不喜

  Neither sad nor happy

  你念,或者不念我

  Whether you miss me or not

  情就在那里

  The feeling is still there

  不来不去

  Neither coming nor going

  你爱,或者不爱我

  Whether you love me or not

  爱就在那里

  The love is still there

  不增不减

  Neither growing nor fading

  你跟,或者不跟我

  Whether you are with me or not

  我的手就在你手里

  My hand is in your hand

  不舍不弃

  Neither letting go nor leaving

  来我的怀里

  Come into my heart

  或者

  Or

  让我住进你的心里

  Let me come into yours

  默然 相爱

  Silently love each other

  寂静 欢喜

  Quietly and joyously

  中英情诗欣赏篇2:《致橡树》(舒婷)To the Oak Tree

  我如果爱你——

  I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

  绝不像攀援的凌霄花,

  To flaunt myself by your high branches.

  借你的高枝炫耀自己;

  If I fall in love with you—

  我如果爱你——

  I will never imitate spoony birds,

  绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

  To repeat simple melody for green shade.

  为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

  I will not only resemble a wellspring,

  也不止像泉源,

  To bring you cool consolation perennially;

  常年送来清凉的慰籍;

  I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

  也不止像险峰,

  To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

  增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

  Even not only sunlight,

  甚至日光。

  Even not only spring rain,

  甚至春雨。

  No, these are not enough!

  不,这些都还不够!

  I must be a kapok beside you,

  我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

  As an image of tree I stand with you.

  做为树的形象和你站在一起。

  Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

  根,紧握在地下,

  Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

  叶,相触在云里。

  As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

  每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

  But no one understand our own words.

  但没有人,听懂我们的言语。

  You have your iron trunk and copper branch

  你有你的铜枝铁干,

  Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

  像刀,像剑,也像戟,

  I have my red and big flowers,

  我有我的红硕花朵,

  Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

  像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,

  Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

  我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

  Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

  我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,

  We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

  仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,

  Only this is great love,

  这才是伟大的爱情,

  Faithfulness lies here:

  坚贞就在这里:

  I love not only your gigantic stature,

  不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

  But also the position you uphold,

  也爱你坚持的位置,

  And the earth on which you stand.

  脚下的土地。

  中英情诗欣赏篇3:《世界上最遥远的距离》(泰戈尔)By The furthest distance in the world

  世界上最遥远的距离

  Is not between life and death

  不是生与死

  But when I stand in front of you

  而是 我就站在你面前

  Yet you don't know that I love you

  你却不知道我爱你

  The furthest distance in the world

  世界上最遥远的距离

  Is not when I stand in front of you

  不是 我就站在你面前

  Yet you can't see my love

  你却不知道我爱你

  But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both

  而是 明明知道彼此相爱

  Yet cannot be together

  却不能在一起

  The furthest distance in the world

  世界上最遥远的距离

  Is not being apart while being in love

  不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起

  But when painly cannot resist the yearning

  而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念

  Yet pretending you have never been in my heart

  却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里

  The furthest distance in the world

  世界上最遥远的距离

  Is not but using one's indifferent heart

  不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里

  To dig an uncrossable river

  而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人

  For the one who loves you

  掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠

  

32072