英文诗歌:Bed In Summer
时间:
燕华2
英文诗歌
(1)
In winter I get up at night 冬日我大清早起床
And dress by yellow candle-light.借着黄色的蠋光穿裳。
In summer quite the other way,夏日完全相反,
I have to go to bed by day.我必须在日间上床。
(2)
I have to go to bed and see我必上床且看
The birds still hopping on the tree,鸟儿还在树梢跃荡,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet 抑或聆听成年人的脚声
Still going past me in the street.仍旧在街道走过我的身旁。
(3)
And does it not seem hard to you,它对你来说难道不为难吗?
When all the sky is clear and blue,在明亮而蔚蓝的天空当前,
And I should like so much to play,而我如此喜欢玩耍,
To have to go to bed by day? 却必须在白天就上床?
by R. L. Stevenson