晨读英语诗歌双语版
心无所畏时
Rabindranath Tagore
拉宾德拉纳特?泰戈尔
Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high Where knowledge is free
在那里,心是无畏的,头也抬得高昂; 在那里,知识是自由的;
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls
在那里,世界还没有被狭小的家国的墙隔成片段;
Where words come out from the depth of truth
在那里,话是从真理的深处说出;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
在那里,不懈的努力向着“完美”伸臂;
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
在那里,理智的清泉没有沉没 沉没在积习的荒漠之中;
Where the mind is led forward by thee
在那里,心灵是受你的指引,走
Into ever-widening thought and action Into that heaven of freedom,
向那不断放宽的思想与行为 进入那自由的天国,
my Father, let my country awake
我的父呵,让我的国家觉醒起来罢。
4If
如果
Rudyard Kipling
拉迪亚德?吉卜林
If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
如果所有人都失去理智,咒骂你, 你仍能保持头脑清醒;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too;
如果所有人都怀疑你, 你仍能坚信自己,让所有的怀疑动摇;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
如果你要等待,不要因此厌烦, 为人所骗,不要因此骗人,
Or, being hated, don't give way to hating, And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;
为人所恨,不要因此抱恨, 不要太乐观,不要自以为是;
If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
如果你是个追梦人——不要被梦主宰;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
如果你是个爱思考的人——不要以思想者自居;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two imposters just the same;
如果你遇到骄傲和挫折把两者当骗子看待;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
如果你能忍受,你曾讲过的事实 被恶棍扭曲,用于蒙骗傻子;
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken, And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools;
或者,看着你用毕生去看护的东西被破坏, 俯下身去,用破旧的工具把它修补;
If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
如果在你赢得无数桂冠之后, 然后孤注一掷再搏一次,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breath a word about your loss;
失败过后,东山再起, 不要抱怨你的失败;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone,
如果你能迫使自己, 在别人走后,长久坚守阵地,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on";
在你心中已空荡荡无一物, 只有意志告诉你“坚持!”
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
如果你与人交谈,能保持风度, 伴王同行,能保持距离;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you; If all men count with you, but none too much;
如果仇敌和好友都不害你; 如果所有人都指望你,却无人全心全意;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty seconds' worth of distance run –
如果你花六十秒进行短程跑, 填满那不可饶恕的一分钟——
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!
你就可以拥有一个世界, 这个世界的一切都是你的, 更重要的是,孩子,你是个顶天立地的人。
晨读英语诗歌双语版篇2
人生如旅
Jack London
杰克?伦敦
From the hell to the heaven, There's no straight way to walk. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Hope creates a heaven for us, Despair makes a hell for us.
地狱天堂路遥遥, 理想捷径无处寻。 起起落落前行路, 一线希望造天堂, 千般绝望坠地狱。
Some choices are waiting for me, Which one on earth is better? No God in the world can help me, Choosing is the 1)byname of freedom, Different choice makes different future.
前行歧路须选择, 究竟哪条会更好? 绝无上帝可依凭, 自由别名乃选择, 不同抉择造异境。
It's stupid to put eyes on others. I have to make up my own mind, Going my way to the destination.
盲随他人不明智, 吾须定夺前行路, 不达目标誓不休。
Facing success or failure, It's no need to care too much. Only if I've tried my best, It’s enough for my simple life.
纵然面对成与败, 谨记无须太在意。 只要吾已竭全力, 淡然此生无所系。
晨读英语诗歌双语版篇3
没有走过的路
Robert Frost
罗伯特?弗罗斯特
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both
黄色的树林里分出两条路 可惜我不能同时去涉足
And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could
我在那路口久久伫立 我向着一条路极目望去
To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair,
直到它消失在丛林深处 但我却选择了另外一条路它荒草萋萋,
And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
十分幽寂 显得更诱人,更美丽
Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same,
虽然在这条小路上 很少留下旅人的足迹
And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black.
那天清晨落叶满地 两条路都未经脚印污染
Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
呵,留下一条路等改日再见 但我知道路径延绵无尽头 恐怕我难以再回返
I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sigh
也许多少年后在某个地方, 我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:
Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood,and I—
一片树林里分出两条路——
I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
而我选择了人迹更少的一条, 从此决定了我一生的道路。
晨读英语诗歌双语版篇4
我是无名之辈!你是谁?
Emily Dickinson
艾米莉?狄金森
I'm nobody! Who are you? Are you---Nobody---too?
我是无名之辈! 你是谁? 你也是无名之辈吗?
Then there's a pair of us! Dont tell! they'd advertise---you know!
那么我们为一对! 别说! 他们会传开去-- 你知道!
How dreary---to be---Somebody! How public---like a Frog---
多无聊-- 是-- 某某名人! 多招摇-- 象个青蛙
To tell your name---the livelong June--- To an admiring Bog!
告诉你的名字 -- 漫长的六月 给一片赞赏的沼泽!