我爱古诗词 > 诗歌大全 > 英文诗歌 >

莎士比亚经典英文诗歌有翻译

时间: 小龙 英文诗歌

  How can I then return in happy plight,

  那么,我怎么能够喜洋洋归来,

  That am debarr'd the benefit of rest?

  既然得不着片刻身心的安息?

  When day's oppression is not eased by night,

  当白天的压逼入夜并不稍衰,

  But day by night, and night by day, oppress'd?

  只是夜继日、日又继夜地压逼?

  And each, though enemies to either's reign,

  日和夜平时虽事事各不相下,

  Do in consent shake hands to torture me;

  却互相携手来把我轮流挫折,

  The one by toil, the other to complain

  一个用跋涉,一个却呶呶怒骂,

  How far I toil, still farther off from thee.

  说我离开你更远,虽整天跋涉。

  I tell the day, to please them thou art bright

  为讨好白天,我告它你是光明,

  And dost him grace when clouds do blot the heaven:

  在阴云密布时你将把它映照。

  So flatter I the swart-complexion'd night,

  我又这样说去讨黑夜的欢心:

  When sparkling stars twire not thou gild'st the even.

  当星星不眨眼,你将为它闪耀。

  But day doth daily draw my sorrows longer

  但天天白天尽拖长我的苦痛,

  And night doth nightly make grief's strength seem stronger.

  夜夜黑夜又使我的忧思转凶。

  莎士比亚英文诗歌4

  When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,

  当我受尽命运和人们的白眼,

  I all alone beweep my outcast state

  暗暗地哀悼自己的身世飘零,

  And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries

  徒用呼吁去干扰聋瞆的昊天,

  And look upon myself and curse my fate,

  顾盼着身影,诅咒自己的生辰,

  Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,

  愿我和另一个一样富于希望,

  Featured like him, like him with friends possess'd,

  面貌相似,又和他一样广交游,

  Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,

  希求这人的渊博,那人的内行,

  With what I most enjoy contented least;

  最赏心的乐事觉得最不对头;

  Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,

  可是,当我正要这样看轻自己,

  Haply I think on thee, and then my state,

  忽然想起了你,于是我的精神,

  Like to the lark at break of day arising

  便像云雀破晓从阴霾的大地

  From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;

  振翮上升,高唱着圣歌在天门:

  For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings

  一想起你的爱使我那么富有,

  That then I scorn to change my state with kings.

  和帝王换位我也不屑于屈就。

莎士比亚经典英文诗歌有翻译精选篇2

  Lord of my love, to whom in vassalage

  我爱的主呵,你的高尚的道德

  Thy merit hath my duty strongly knit,

  使我这臣属的忠诚与你紧系,

  To thee I send this written ambassage,

  我向你派遣这位手书的使者,

  To witness duty, not to show my wit.

  来证实我忠诚,不是来炫耀才力。

  Duty so great, which wit so poor as mine

  忠诚这么大,可我的才力不中用——

  May make seem bare, in wanting words to show it,

  没词语来表达,使忠诚显得贫乏;

  But that I hope some good conceit of thine

  但是,我希望在你深思的灵魂中,

  In thy soul's thought, all naked, will bestow it;

  有坦率可亲的好念头会来收藏它:

  Till whatsoever star that guides my moving

  要等到哪一颗引导我行程的星宿

  Points on me graciously with fair aspect,

  和颜悦色地给我指出了好运气,

  And puts apparel on my tottered loving

  并给我褴褛的爱心穿上了锦裘,

  To show me worthy of thy sweet respect.

  以表示我配承受你关注的美意:

  Then may I dare to boast how I do love thee;

  到那时,我才敢夸说我爱你多深,

  Till then, not show my head where thou mayst prove me.

  才愿显示我能给你考验的灵魂。

  莎士比亚英文诗歌2

  Weary with toil, I haste me to my bed,

  精疲力竭,我赶快到床上躺下,

  The dear repose for limbs with travel tired;

  去歇息我那整天劳顿的四肢;

  But then begins a journey in my head,

  但马上我的头脑又整装出发,

  To work my mind, when body's work's expired:

  以劳我的心,当我身已得休息。

  For then my thoughts, from far where I abide,

  因为我的思想,不辞离乡背井,

  Intend a zealous pilgrimage to thee,

  虔诚地趱程要到你那里进香,

  And keep my drooping eyelids open wide,

  睁大我这双沉沉欲睡的眼睛,

  Looking on darkness which the blind do see

  向着瞎子看得见的黑暗凝望;

  Save that my soul's imaginary sight

  不过我的灵魂,凭着它的幻眼,

  Presents thy shadow to my sightless view,

  把你的倩影献给我失明的双眸,

  Which, like a jewel hung in ghastly night,

  像颗明珠在阴森的夜里高悬,

  Makes black night beauteous and her old face new.

  变老丑的黑夜为明丽的白昼。

  Lo! thus, by day my limbs, by night my mind,

  这样,日里我的腿,夜里我的心,

  For thee and for myself no quiet find.

  为你、为我自己,都得不着安宁。

莎士比亚经典英文诗歌有翻译精选篇3

  When to the sessions of sweet silent thought

  当我传唤对已往事物的记忆

  I summon up remembrance of things past,

  出庭于那馨香的默想的公堂,

  I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,

  我不禁为命中许多缺陷叹息,

  And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:

  带着旧恨,重新哭蹉跎的时光;

  Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,

  于是我可以淹没那枯涸的眼,

  For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,

  为了那些长埋在夜台的亲朋,

  And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,

  哀悼着许多音容俱渺的美艳,

  And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight:

  痛哭那情爱久已勾消的哀痛:

  Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,

  于是我为过去的惆怅而惆怅,

  And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er

  并且一一细算,从痛苦到痛苦,

  The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,

  那许多呜咽过的呜咽的旧账,

  Which I new pay as if not paid before.

  仿佛还未付过,现在又来偿付。

  But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,

  但是只要那刻我想起你,挚友,

  All losses are restored and sorrows end.

  损失全收回,悲哀也化为乌有。

53646