晨读莎士比亚英文诗歌5首双语
O, how I faint when I of you do write,
哦,我写到你的时候多么气馁,
Knowing a better spirit doth use your name,
得知有更大的天才利用你名字,
And in the praise thereof spends all his might,
他不惜费尽力气去把你赞美,
To make me tongue-tied, speaking of your fame!
使我箝口结舌,一提起你声誉!
But since your worth, wide as the ocean is,
但你的价值,像海洋一样无边,
The humble as the proudest sail doth bear,
不管轻舟或艨艟同样能载起,
My saucy bark inferior far to his
我这莽撞的艇,尽管小得可怜,
On your broad main doth wilfully appear.
也向你茫茫的海心大胆行驶。
Your shallowest help will hold me up afloat,
你最浅的滩濑已足使我浮泛,
Whilst he upon your soundless deep doth ride;
而他岸岸然驶向你万顷汪洋;
Or being wreck'd, I am a worthless boat,
或者,万一覆没,我只是片轻帆,
He of tall building and of goodly pride:
他却是结构雄伟,气宇轩昂:
Then if he thrive and I be cast away,
如果他安全到达,而我遭失败,
The worst was this; my love was my decay.
最不幸的是:毁我的是我的爱。
晨读莎士比亚英文诗歌5首双语【篇2】
Or I shall live your epitaph to make,
无论我将活着为你写墓志铭,
Or you survive when I in earth am rotten;
或你未亡而我已在地下腐朽,
From hence your memory death cannot take,
纵使我已被遗忘得一干二净,
Although in me each part will be forgotten.
死神将不能把你的忆念夺走。
Your name from hence immortal life shall have,
你的名字将从这诗里得永生,
Though I, once gone, to all the world must die:
虽然我,一去,对人间便等于死;
The earth can yield me but a common grave,
大地只能够给我一座乱葬坟,
When you entombed in men's eyes shall lie.
而你却将长埋在人们眼睛里。
Your monument shall be my gentle verse,
我这些小诗便是你的纪念碑,
Which eyes not yet created shall o'er-read,
未来的眼睛固然要百读不厌,
And tongues to be your being shall rehearse
未来的舌头也将要传诵不衰,
When all the breathers of this world are dead;
当现在呼吸的人已瞑目长眠。
You still shall live--such virtue hath my pen--
这强劲的笔将使你活在生气
Where breath most breathes, even in the mouths of men.
最蓬勃的地方,在人们的嘴里。
莎士比亚英文诗歌3
I grant thou wert not married to my Muse
我承认你并没有和我的诗神
And therefore mayst without attaint o'erlook
结同心,因而可以丝毫无愧恧
The dedicated words which writers use
去俯览那些把你作主题的诗人
Of their fair subject, blessing every book
对你的赞美,褒奖着每本诗集。
Thou art as fair in knowledge as in hue,
你的智慧和姿色都一样出众,
Finding thy worth a limit past my praise,
又发觉你的价值比我的赞美高,
And therefore art enforced to seek anew
因而你不得不到别处去追踪
Some fresher stamp of the time-bettering days
这迈进时代的更生动的写照。
And do so, love; yet when they have devised
就这么办,爱呵,但当他们既已
What strained touches rhetoric can lend,
使尽了浮夸的辞藻把你刻划,
Thou truly fair wert truly sympathized
真美的你只能由真诚的知己
In true plain words by thy true-telling friend;
用真朴的话把你真实地表达;
And their gross painting might be better used
他们的浓脂粉只配拿去染红
Where cheeks need blood; in thee it is abused.
贫血的脸颊;对于你却是滥用。
晨读莎士比亚英文诗歌5首双语【篇3】
Who is it that says most? which can say more
谁说得最好?哪个说得更圆满
Than this rich praise, that you alone are you?
比起这丰美的赞词:"只有你是你"?
In whose confine immured is the store
这赞词蕴藏着你的全部资产,
Which should example where your equal grew.
谁和你争妍,就必须和它比拟。
Lean penury within that pen doth dwell
那枝文笔实在是贫瘠得可怜,
That to his subject lends not some small glory;
如果它不能把题材稍事增华;
But he that writes of you, if he can tell
但谁写到你,只要他能够表现
That you are you, so dignifies his story,
你就是你,他的故事已够伟大。
Let him but copy what in you is writ,
让他只照你原稿忠实地直抄,
Not making worse what nature made so clear,
别把造化的清新的素描弄坏,
And such a counterpart shall fame his wit,
这样的摹本已显出他的巧妙,
Making his style admired every where.
使他的风格到处受人们崇拜。
You to your beauteous blessings add a curse,
你将对你美的祝福加以咒诅:
Being fond on praise, which makes your praises worse.
太爱人赞美,连美也变成庸俗。
晨读莎士比亚英文诗歌5首双语【篇4】
I never saw that you did painting need
我从不觉得你需要涂脂荡粉,
And therefore to your fair no painting set;
因而从不用脂粉涂你的朱颜;
I found, or thought I found, you did exceed
我发觉,或以为发觉,你的丰韵
The barren tender of a poet's debt;
远超过诗人献你的无味缱绻:
And therefore have I slept in your report,
因此,关于你我的歌只装打盹,
That you yourself being extant well might show
好让你自己生动地现身说法,
How far a modern quill doth come too short,
证明时下的文笔是多么粗笨,
Speaking of worth, what worth in you doth grow.
想把美德,你身上的美德增华。
This silence for my sin you did impute,
你把我这沉默认为我的罪行,
Which shall be most my glory, being dumb;
其实却应该是我最大的荣光;
For I impair not beauty being mute,
因为我不作声于美丝毫无损,
When others would give life and bring a tomb.
别人想给你生命,反把你埋葬。
There lives more life in one of your fair eyes
你的两位诗人所模拟的赞美,
Than both your poets can in praise devise.
远不如你一只慧眼所藏的光辉。