我爱古诗词 > 诗歌大全 > 英文诗歌 >

莎士比亚英文诗歌5首推荐

时间: 小龙 英文诗歌

  Like as, to make our appetites more keen,

  好比我们为了促使食欲增进,

  With eager compounds we our palate urge,

  用种种辛辣调味品刺激胃口;

  As, to prevent our maladies unseen,

  又好比服清泻剂以预防大病,

  We sicken to shun sickness when we purge,

  用较轻的病截断重症的根由;

  Even so, being full of your ne'er-cloying sweetness,

  同样,饱尝了你的不腻人的甜蜜,

  To bitter sauces did I frame my feeding

  我选上苦酱来当作我的食料;

  And, sick of welfare, found a kind of meetness

  厌倦了健康,觉得病也有意思,

  To be diseased ere that there was true needing.

  尽管我还没有到生病的必要。

  Thus policy in love, to anticipate

  这样,为采用先发制病的手段,

  The ills that were not, grew to faults assured

  爱的策略变成了真实的过失:

  And brought to medicine a healthful state

  我对健康的身体乱投下药丹,

  Which, rank of goodness, would by ill be cured:

  用痛苦来把过度的幸福疗治。

  But thence I learn, and find the lesson true,

  但我由此取得这真正的教训:

  Drugs poison him that so fell sick of you.

  药也会变毒,谁若因爱你而生病。

  莎士比亚英文诗歌4、

  What potions have I drunk of Siren tears,

  我曾喝下了多少鲛人的泪珠

  Distill'd from limbecks foul as hell within,

  从我心中地狱般的锅里蒸出来,

  Applying fears to hopes and hopes to fears,

  把恐惧当希望,又把希望当恐惧,

  Still losing when I saw myself to win!

  眼看着要胜利,结果还是失败!

  What wretched errors hath my heart committed,

  我的心犯了多少可怜的错误,

  Whilst it hath thought itself so blessed never!

  正好当它自以为再幸福不过;

  How have mine eyes out of their spheres been fitted

  我的眼睛怎样地从眼眶跃出,

  In the distraction of this madding fever!

  当我被疯狂昏乱的热病折磨!

  O benefit of ill! now I find true

  哦,坏事变好事!我现在才知道

  That better is by evil still made better;

  善的确常常因恶而变得更善!

  And ruin'd love, when it is built anew,

  被摧毁的爱,一旦重新修建好,

  Grows fairer than at first, more strong, far greater.

  就比原来更宏伟、更美、更强顽。

  So I return rebuked to my content

  因此,我受了谴责,反心满意足;

  And gain by ill thrice more than I have spent.

  因祸,我获得过去的三倍幸福。

莎士比亚英文诗歌5首推荐精选篇2

  Accuse me thus: that I have scanted all

  请这样控告我:说我默不作声,

  Wherein I should your great deserts repay,

  尽管对你的深恩我应当酬谢;

  Forgot upon your dearest love to call,

  说我忘记向你缱绻的爱慰问,

  Whereto all bonds do tie me day by day;

  尽管我对你依恋一天天密切;

  That I have frequent been with unknown minds

  说我时常和陌生的心灵来往,

  And given to time your own dear-purchased right

  为偶尔机缘断送你宝贵情谊;

  That I have hoisted sail to all the winds

  说我不管什么风都把帆高扬,

  Which should transport me farthest from your sight.

  任它们把我吹到天涯海角去。

  Book both my wilfulness and errors down

  请把我的任性和错误都记下,

  And on just proof surmise accumulate;

  在真凭实据上还要积累嫌疑,

  Bring me within the level of your frown,

  把我带到你的颦眉蹙额底下,

  But shoot not at me in your waken'd hate;

  千万别唤醒怨毒来把我射死;

  Since my appeal says I did strive to prove

  因为我的诉状说我急于证明

  The constancy and virtue of your love.

  你对我的爱多么忠贞和坚定。

莎士比亚英文诗歌5首推荐精选篇3

  Let me not to the marriage of true minds

  我绝不承认两颗真心的结合

  Admit impediments. Love is not love

  会有任何障碍;爱算不得真爱,

  Which alters when it alteration finds,

  若是一看见人家改变便转舵,

  Or bends with the remover to remove:

  或者一看见人家转弯便离开。

  O no! it is an ever-fixed mark

  哦,决不!爱是亘古长明的塔灯,

  That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

  它定睛望着风暴却兀不为动;

  It is the star to every wandering bark,

  爱又是指引迷舟的一颗恒星,

  Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

  你可量它多高,它所值却无穷。

  Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

  爱不受时光的播弄,尽管红颜

  Within his bending sickle's compass come:

  和皓齿难免遭受时光的毒手;

  Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

  爱并不因瞬息的改变而改变,

  But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

  它巍然矗立直到末日的尽头。

  If this be error and upon me proved,

  我这话若说错,并被证明不确,

  I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

  就算我没写诗,也没人真爱过。

莎士比亚英文诗歌5首推荐精选篇4

  That you were once unkind befriends me now,

  你对我狠过心反而于我有利:

  And for that sorrow which I then did feel

  想起你当时使我受到的痛创,

  Needs must I under my transgression bow,

  我只好在我的过失下把头低,

  Unless my nerves were brass or hammer'd steel.

  既然我的神经不是铜或精钢。

  For if you were by my unkindness shaken

  因为,你若受过我狠心的摇撼,

  As I by yours, you've pass'd a hell of time,

  像我所受的,该熬过多苦的日子!

  And I, a tyrant, have no leisure taken

  可是我这暴君从没有抽过闲

  To weigh how once I suffered in your crime.

  来衡量你的罪行对我的打击!

  O, that our night of woe might have remember'd

  哦,但愿我们那悲怛之夜能使我

  My deepest sense, how hard true sorrow hits,

  牢牢记住真悲哀打击得多惨,

  And soon to you, as you to me, then tender'd

  我就会立刻递给你,像你递给我,

  The humble salve which wounded bosoms fits!

  那抚慰碎了的心的微贱药丹。

  But that your trespass now becomes a fee;

  但你的罪行现在变成了保证,

  Mine ransoms yours, and yours must ransom me.

  我赎你的罪,你也赎我的败行。

53704