我爱古诗词 > 诗歌大全 > 英文诗歌 >

轻快英美小诗双语

时间: 小龙 英文诗歌

This is a lesson you should heed,

这点切切要留意:

Try, try, try again,

尝试尝试再尝试,

If at first you don't succeed,

假如开初未成功,

try, try,try again.

千万别忘再尝试。

Then your courage should appear,

这样你就有勇气,

For if you will persevere,

只要坚持干到底,

You will conquer,never fear!

最后胜利没问题!

Try,try,try,again.

尝试尝试再尝试。

轻快英美小诗双语(篇2)

Pussy一Cat, Pussy一Cat,

小猫咪,猫咪乖,

Can you catch me that big rat?

去把那只大老鼠逮。

It is sitting by the ham,

它就藏在果酱后,

Just behind the apple一jam.

靠近那块火腿肉。

Pussy一Cat, Pussy一Cat,

小猫咪,猫咪乖,

That fat rat is very bad.

那只肥老鼠顶顶坏。

If you catch it, I'll be glad,

逮住他,我喜欢,

I'll give you some milk for that.

我拿牛奶给你舔。

轻快英美小诗双语(篇3)

What's the news of the day,

好邻居,请问你,

Good neighbour, I pray?

近来有啥好消息?

They say the balloon

都说气球上了天,

Is gone up to the moon.

一飞飞到月宫里。

轻快英美小诗双语(篇4)

The little boy who says “I'll try,”

说“尽力干”的小朋友,

Will climb to the hill-top.

能攀上山头。

The little boy who says “I can’t,”

说“我不行”的小朋友,

Will at the bottom stop.

只能山下留。

“I’ 11 try” does great things every day!

“尽力干”天天创大事业,

“I can’t” gets nothing done;

“我不行”事事办不成I;

Be sure then that you say “I’ll try,”

一定要当“尽力干”,

And let “I can’t” alone,

千万别说“我不行”。

轻快英美小诗双语(篇5)

Hurrah for the jolly old winter,

让我们把快活的冬天老人颂赞,

Who shouts at the door by night,

他夜里在门外大声呼唤:

“Come out where the ice is gleaming, Like steel in the cold moonlight,”

“出来吧,外面月光清凉,

Like swallows over the water

冰雪在月光下微微发亮。”

The skates merrily go,

一个个滑冰人忽近忽远,

There’s health in the noisy breezes,

轻快得就象那点水的飞燕。

And joy in the beautiful snow,

轻快英美小诗双语(篇6)

O, look at the moon!

啊,看看那月亮!

She is shining up there,

她在天边闪银光,

O, Mother, she looks

妈呀,看她那模样,

Like a lamp in the air.

好象明灯挂天上,

Last week she was smaller

上周她比这周小,

And shaped like a bow,

好象弓儿弯又弯,

But now she’s grown bigger

现在她已变大了,

And round like an 0.

像个饼儿圆又圆。

轻快英美小诗双语(篇7)

GIRL .Little grey mouse,

小姑娘:小灰鼠,我问你,

Where is your house?

你的家,在哪里?

MOUSE.I can show you my flat,

小灰鼠:带你去看也可以,

If you don't tell the cat,

但对猫儿要保密。

My flat has no door,

我的房间没有门,

I live under the floor,

地板下面我安身。

I come out in the night,

我呀,晚上把门出,

And go back when it's light.

天亮就回屋。

53764