青春的诗歌英文诗歌
《无怨的青春》
If you fall in love when you are young
在年轻的时候,如果你爱上一个人
Please -- be kind to him
请你,请你一定要温柔的对待他。
No matter how long or short you share your hearts
不管你们相爱的时间有多长或多短,
If your feelings may continue, then
若你们能始终温柔的对待,那么,
Every moment will be peerless perfection
所有的时刻都将是一种无瑕的'美丽。
If you must leave, still bid her fond farewell
若不得不分离,也要好好的说声再见
And be thankful in your heart
也要在心里存着感谢,
For the memories he left you
感谢他给了你一份记忆。
When you are older, you will realize
长大了以后,你才会知道,
At the instant when you suddenly recall those moments
在蓦然回首的刹那,
That youth without resentment is without any regret
没有怨恨的青春才会无遗憾,
Just like the aged moon gracing the hills with quiet clarity
如山冈上那轮静静的满月。
青春的诗歌英文诗歌精选篇2
永远向前
Here we stand together,
Dressed in our pain,
Covered with scars
From wounds we did not ask for
Or deserve.
我们再次并肩而立,
痛苦缠身,
伤痕累累
此等伤痛既非自讨苦吃
也非罪有应得
So what now?
现在又该如何?
We can’t go back
And relive our lives.
We can’t take back
The innocence we lost
Or make the sadness we felt
Into happiness
我们无法回到过去
重启人生。
我们无法找回
早已失去的纯真
或将我们的悲伤
变为欢乐。
But we can go on from here,
So let us start.
但我们能够从这里开始,
一同启程吧。
Stretch out your hand to mine,
Close your eyes
And slowly let the pain slip away.
Let go of the sadness;
向我伸手,
闭上眼睛
让伤痛缓缓消散。
放下伤悲吧;
It belongs to yesterday,
And let’s walk.
它属于昨天,
让我们继续前行。
My friends,
We can’t stay, looking back,
Lest we falter.
We must face forward,
Eyes wide open,
And keep on walking.
伙伴们,
不能停步,切勿回首,
以免畏缩不前。
我们必须直面未来,
睁大双眼,
继续前行。
Hold tight and don’t let go;
You aren’t walking alone,
And neither am I.
紧紧抱握,绝不放弃;
你并非孤身前行,
我亦有你为伴。
青春的诗歌英文诗歌精选篇3
《抓住梦想》
For if dreams die
梦想若是消亡
Life is a broken-winged bird
生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀
That can never fly
再也不能飞翔
Hold fast to dreams
紧紧抓住梦想,
For when dreams go
梦想若是消丧
Life is a barren field
生命就象贫瘠的荒野,
Frozen only with snow
雪覆冰封,万物不再生长
青春的诗歌英文诗歌精选篇4
《青春的飞逝》
There are gains for all our losses.
我们失去的一切都能得到补偿,
There are balms for all our pain;
我们所有的.痛苦都能得到安慰;
But when youth,the dream,departs
可是梦境似的青春一旦消逝,
It takes something from our hearts,
它带走了我们心中的某种美好,
And it never comes again.
从此一去不复返。
We are stronger, and are better,
我们变得日益刚强、更臻完美,
Under manhood's sterner reign;
在严峻的成年生活驱使下;
Still we feel that something sweet
可是依然感到甜美的情感,
Following youth, with flying feet,
已随着青春飞逝,
And will never come again.
不再返回。
Something beautiful is vanished,
美好已经消逝,
And we sigh for it in vain;
我们枉自为此叹息;
We behold it everywhere,
尽管在天地之间,
On the earth, and in the air,
我们处处能见青春的魅力,
But it never comes again!
可是它不再返回!